SAAHASAM-DaRe EnOuGh To SeRvE

I’m Ganesh Machavarapu. I have initiated my first step towards my goal.Recently I had a great moment in this Ugadhi vacation …Really I had a wonderful, memorable and precious days in my life during this period. I met many people like parents, teachers and children’s in remote villages, I spent so much time with them ,have learnt many things and moreover we had wonderful discussions about primary education in their villages…After all those emotional moments one fine day I have decided and made a decision .. I have started trust name called as Saahasam along with Rajavenu , Chandhra Sekhar, Madhu, Priya Dhasarath, Madhuri Madasu as members. From this trust we want to improve government schools which are located in remote villages. On this aspect we are going to reopen the schools which are closed due to lack of strength and also we are going to provide good education and facilities to those schools .
As a first step we want to start in my own village chanduluru, lakkavarapukota, visakhapatnam. We met kolla lalitha kumari(M.L.A), kolli venkataramana murthi(M.P.P) , karedla Eeswara Rao (member of Z.P.T.C), asked them to reopen the schools, we promise them there is no need to go any student to private schools. We provide good education and good facilities in government schools also. M.L.A reacted on this, and promise to do required actions.

Comments

Popular Posts